The tools are line manipulation and generation tools. You can change large number of points in specific ways directly modifying the design, by these tools. As well as several that create new lines either simply or in patterns.
Tools work on the currently selected layers. Layers are selected in the layer view or by default when they are created.
Touch Embroidery includes a few specialty items of interest. These are admittedly a bit cryptic. They are modeled after drawing machines. Namely Cyclocycloid, Harmonograph, and Pintograph.
- A few dollars.
- I've been disabling a few tools and a few widgets each new version. Usually different set each time, I update the version.
- Name & Icon
- Future proof. I might change some things in the future, either disabling some awesome new features when I think they exist. Or simply not disabling anything at all. In either case the main version wouldn't be affected by anything decided whereas the free version might be.
The best and most robust way currently is:
- Export the design to a cloud storage service like GoogleDrive or Dropbox
- Download it to your desktop/laptop computer
- Put it on a thumb drive from your computer.
- Load the design from the thumbdrive.
This clearly does involve several steps that one could imagine should not be needed. You could also,